Our youth group is designed for the discipleship of students entering into 7th grade through 12th grade. We meet during the school year every Wednesday evening 7:00-8:00 pm and every Sunday morning 9:15-10:15 am.
Our goal is to train students to grow in their love for God and to mature as disciples of Christ. Thus, our youth group contains:
- Regular teaching and preaching designed to provoke spiritual growth
- Discipleship groups oriented to encourage accountability and application of God’s Word
- Singing that reflects the change God has done in our lives through the Gospel
Also, our youth group provides several opportunities for activity, friendship, and service. Many opportunities occur throughout the year, such as:
- Monthly recreation activities
- Trips to the Mall of America, Sky Zone, Brunswick Zone, etc.
- March Madness basketball activity
- Christmas party
- Service opportunities
- Assisting members with home projects
- Ministering to shut-ins
- Summer camp trips
- Summer mission trips
Since our goal is to see our students grow in their love for God and mature as disciples of Christ, we are serious about discipleship. We understand that spiritual growth does not happen unintentionally. Consequently, students and their families can anticipate the following:
- Each student belongs to a discipleship group, led by one of our youth leaders
- Regular communication and interaction from the youth leaders
- Bible study opportunities and helpful devotional material distributed
- Practical and helpful instruction for students and families
If you have any questions regarding our youth group or have a desire to serve in this area, please contact our Student Ministries Pastor, Jared Page (firstname.lastname@example.org).